The following will be Ibaan Les KuHLiemBo Festival 2015 traffic plan and personnel disposition as formulated by Committee on Public Order and Safety in relation to February 11 Ibaan 183rd Foundation Celebration.
Traffic Plan / Disposition Of Personnel
- PNP personnel, to be positioned at Poblacion-Palindan Rotonda, are to direct the vehicles going to Lipa and Rosario to take Palindan access road. They are to exit at Don Pedro Subdivision. Vehicle going to Lipa may turn left, while those going to Rosario will turn right.
- PNP personnel, to be stationed at junction adjacent Ibaan Central School, are to direct/advice vehicles going to Batangas and San Jose to take Palindan access road.
- PNP personnel, to be positioned at Coliat I access road, are to direct/advice vehicles going to Rosario and Lipa to take the Alecague Road. They are to exit at either Cayetano or Fortus Street.
- PNP Personnel, to be stationed at St. Mary Cementery at Brgy. Sandalan, are to direct/advice vehicles coming from Sandalan, Balanga, Lucsuhin, Dayapan, Mabalor, Catandala and Panghayaan to take Alecague Road. They are to exit at either Cayetano or Fortus Street.
- PNP motorbike will be roving the whole time Street Dance Parade is in progress to monitor the flow of traffic.
- 15 Tanods are to be deployed along J.P. Rizal Street and J. Pastor Street for crowd control purposes.
- PNP personnel will be stationed both at the entry and exit point of Palindan access road.
Traffic and Signage
- No Entry sign will be in place at Mercado, Santiago and Macatangay Street corner along Reyes Street during the Parade.
- No Entry sign will be in place along yabyabin Street corner Lopez Street / Trillanes Street, I. Guerra Street, Ilustre Street, Guerra Street, J. Mercado Street and P. Reyes Street.
- Chief Of Police will be on alert and available 24/7.
- Chief Fire Marshall and Personnel will be on alert 24/7.
- Police Patrol vehicle/s will be on standby at HQ if necessary.
- Fire truck will be ready for dispatch 24/7
- Medical Teams wil be stationed strategically along the Street Dance Parade routes.